Monday 5 March 2012

Say bye-bye to darker LIPS!

Hi,

Recently im very upset with my lips.. i love to wear lipstick and it seems my lips get darker and darker each time im wearing them. I'm so jealous when i see my frens lips... huhu.. some people are different from others right? they are still pink and red, while I - dark.. i feel embrassed sometimes, so in result.. i wear lipstick to cover up. Until i found this amazing product!

Bioglo Cherry Pink!! Its so cool and yet very promising. I used it everyday, but not so frequently as it recommend you too... i use them when i go to work until finish. I eat, I pray.. and its still there. No need to put it back.. (me)..

Its almost 2 weeks now, and im very happy with the result.. since then, i never wore any lipstick, just use Cherry Pink.. and i get a pink and natural lips!.. there are times when im not wearing them at all and still have the lovely lips i love... why? cause this product its not only pinkish your lips but it also restore and repair your lips from within so you wont have darker lips anymore..



Plus, this product also can be use for your nipples! Use them after shower, apply at your nipples, massage them and wear your cloths after they dry. Thats all.. and you can achieved pink nipples as well :) (big smile)

Purchase them now at on RM28

Contact me to buy them now or email for more info.. Surely you wont regret!.... Guys can wear them too... i bet your lips is so dark due to excessive smoking!

No comments:

Post a Comment